Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hi there!

You know what really makes me happy? When I can find ways of saving money! Not only for myself, but also for others! Some people need to save money to survive - especially at the moment with a recession going on, in almost every country of the world. But for the lucky ones amongst you, who are not effected by the recession or financial crisis, it's also fun to save money.

If you can reduce your daily costs and save even a small amount of money - for that ,long awaited holiday; to treat yourself to something special; that special birthday gift for a loved one; or your favorite charity - its worth while!

I've had the pleasure of traveling the world and learning ways of saving money from people all over! I will be sharing the best idea's with you via this blog. I've also set up a website called http://www.makeendsmeetonline.com. Here you can download a free Ebook on how to get organized. This is the first step in saving money! You have to clear your rubble to know what you have, what you need and don't need and get rid of the clutter in your life (and who knows how much you can earn selling stuff that's been collecting dust for years!!!)

I'm also offering you FIVE Ebooks for the price of one. All about saving money. And to make things even crazier - when you order these books, you get a two week FREE subscription to my 'Inner Circle'. In this Inner Circle you can share your tips and idea's on saving money in all aspects of your life. I will be sending out a weekly newsletter with the best tips and idea's received - to share with all the Inner Circle members. Also, I'll include an interesting article about saving money each week which you won't want to miss!

I will be placing regular articles on this blog, so keep an eye open for them!

I hope everyone enjoys the tips and practicalities on how to save money and let's get through this crisis together! Together we are strong!

Take care,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment